Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Tips for Taking Exams for Media internships

About Sheridan college

Just took the IPG Mediabrands exam this morning...

-meh-

It was somewhat easier than I expected. I mean, I studied all night for this exam since it's gonna be a big thing in the future. But it still caught me off-guard.

Here are a few tips for those who plan on taking exams similar to this:

1. Study... up to you how much or how hard you wanna do it.
2. Don't memorize the formula. It might not all come out.


3. No coffee or drinks before the exam. Unless you want the brown devil hounding your ass (no pun intended)

4. Make flash cards with the formula or something to guide you

5. Bring your trusted calculator. (this should be #1)

6. Know at least 5 radio stations and 5 call center offices for the major TV stations

7. Know and be active in your chosen social networking sites or apps. Because they will know if you know your shit.

-fin-












No comments:

Post a Comment