Thursday, 26 February 2015

A Walk Down Memory Lane

To be fair,

This post has little to do with the current advertising program that I'm in but it did help in pushing me to this direction.

I had the pleasure of being a part of this very enlightening event, even if it was just a small part like helping make the trailer.

The trailer aired in Party Pilipinas, a show I was working in at that time as Segment Producer. With the help of my supervisor and friend, Arnold Sebastian Mendoza, I got to try out the promotional side of media.

No amount of words can truly express my thanks for the opportunity but I will just say it again because it is good. 

Thank you Arnold and Direk Rico Gutierrez for allowing me to be part of this event.

Below is the said trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment