Spaced out...
At least I know I'm not the only one still in vacation mode. Apparently, we have something due this 22nd in Colin's class. Thank goodness it's PMB related and I already did most of it in class. All that's left is for me to make that one page analysis. It shouldn't be too hard, I'll just have to make a story from all the figures and numbers.
I might have to re-think and plan what I do from now one. Only a few more months before graduation. I must get a good job. Not just for, but for my family, the family I intend to start with Karla. We may not be in speaking terms for now but that doesn't mean i have to let it all go.
We need this. She's doing her best in the other side of the world, I need to make my mark and make a big one at that. Networking nights, reconnecting with people I've met, casual lunch meetings with Gerald so that we can catch up and maybe he can give me a few tips since we're in the same industry.
I must wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment