Friday, 16 January 2015

New Year, New Goals


To start things, HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Yes, it must be all caps)

Sheridan Life started a few days ago and things are pretty intense. Sadly, the schedule sucks. It's gonna be hard working part-time and doing volunteer work with a schedule that only has one class per day at the middle of the day. Good thing, though, the classes are interesting, again. Despite a background in numerous creative environments (Theater, Studio Photography, Video Game Magazine Editing, Program Researcher, News Producer ---- jeezus that's a long list ----- makes me sound old in the process despite being only 27)
*Instead of a tiger, I have a Stitch doll (still a very good buddy)

Things to do for this new year:

1. Resume --- must REVISE REVISE REVISE
2. Business Card --- must CREATE CREATE CREATE
3. Networking --- must FOLLOW-UP FOLLOW-UP FOLLOW-UP

*Enough with the All caps (Booya!)

4. Online and actual planner --- must fill-out and check on a regular basis
5. Study --- of course!
6. Cogeco --- volunteer as much as I can, when I can
7. Archery --- give it a shot (no pun intended) and I might just get abs like Stephen Amell (joke!)
8. Exercise --- make full use of the gym facilities in Sheridan (it's relatively free)
9. Online Community --- time to be more active in Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment