About Sheridan
Winter is over.
But the pressure is still coming.
In the words of my classmates, "PITCHES BE B!@#$ES!"
I totally agree with them but I also have to embrace the fact that the day is coming when we will all be judged before a panel. The group's already compiling all the previous work while working on the new ones being introduced in class.
I swear the blood is literally pumping in my veins due to both excitement and fear.
Maybe there will come a time when I will feel as dedicated as Jon Snow.
In the upcoming days, I can either be a Jon Snow (dedicated and looking forward to the future) or I can be a Oberyn Martell (Full of confidence but it will get me in trouble in the future - my ego might get crushed in the process just like his face)
OHEMGEE - ALMOST THERE!!!!!

.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment